How to Find the Best Tax Preparer or Tax Advisor

If you want to go the extra mile, seek out a credentialed preparer – someone who is also a certified public accountant (CPA), enrolled agent (EA), or licensed attorney (LAW). In general, these professionals are held to a higher standard of education and expertise depending on their designation.